Currently No Positions Available.
If you would like to volunteer, please check our volunteer page.
· Supporting adults with an acquired brain injury helping them develop their social and cognitive skills leading them to independence
· Leading and planning one to one or group activities
· Provision of some very basic personal care (within our centre)
· Researching and planning activities in line with person centred care plans
· Help individuals regain their confidence, learn new skills, and redevelop old ones.
· Involve yourself with other charity activities such as fundraising events etc
Skills and Requirements
· Applicants ideally to have an NVQ2 qualification in health care or equivalent qualification/experience in social care
· A full driving license and use of a car is essential for this role, minibus driving training will be provided
· The ability to demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm, flexibility and be able to use own initiative
· An awareness and understanding of the sensory, cognitive, and physical disability of a person who has sustained a brain injury or other similar condition such as stroke, dementia or mental health would be desirable
· IT skills
Perks of the Job
Activity Mileage Paid
Organisation Sick and Holiday Pay
No Evenings and Weekends, Bank Holiday and Christmas Closure
On Going Training